Temporary Relief

Your divorce, child custody, or paternity case may be working its way through the court system, but that doesn’t mean your life or your bills are put on hold in the meantime. In some cases, you may be eligible for court ordered temporary relief, whether it be a change in custody or living arrangements, or temporary support paid by the opposing party in your family law case. The unique circumstances of your case will dictate the need for temporary relief. Contact Rotella & Hernandez to discuss your case and your potential for temporary relief.

Credit cards accepted