Post Judgment Enforcement & Modifications

Following a divorce or other family-related court order, if your ex fails or refuses to fulfill his or her legally mandated obligations—such as alimony or child support payments—you may require legal assistance to help enforce the court’s original decision. There are a number of remedies available in such situations, including wage garnishments, property liens, and even criminal penalties. Rotella & Hernandez will leverage every tactic and remedy necessary to help ensure your court order is fulfilled and you receive the support you are entitled to.

Additionally, there may come a time when the terms of your divorce are no longer reasonable or applicable. A change in circumstances, such as a relocation, a significant change in income, or a severe illness, may dictate a need to modify the terms of your divorce. If you are in need of a Post Judgement Modification, we can help you legally update your divorce agreement to suit your current needs. Give us a call to learn more.

Credit cards accepted