Investor & Job-Related Visas

There are a number of options available to obtain investor or job-related visas including but not limited to L-1 Multinational Executive, H-1 Professionals, E-1 Treaty Trader, E-2 Treaty Investor, O-1 Extraordinary Ability, P visas for artists and entertainers, R-1 Religious Workers, H-2 Temporary Workers, H-3 Trainees, TN visas for Canadians and Mexicans, E-3 for Australian nationals, B-1 for business travelers, I visas for journalists, and Q visas for cultural exchange. Give us a call to learn how our firm can help.

Credit cards accepted