Family-Based Petitions

United States Citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents, Refugees admitted to the US within the past 2 years, or Asylees granted asylum within the past 2 years may petition for relatives and/or future relatives such as a finance(e) or a prospective adopted child to immigrate to the United States.

If you have a member of your family that is a United Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee, call us today to schedule a consultation. Our attorneys have vast experience in family-based immigration petitions and proceedings.

Credit cards accepted